Our contact details
Name: The Partners
Address: Vintners Place, 68 Upper Thames Street, London, EC4V 3BJ
Phone Number: +44 (0) 20 3965 6330
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information in the course of advising our clients and prospective clients:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Other personal information (e.g. date of birth, nationality, marital or civil partnership status, country of residence, dependents)
- Other identification data (e.g. passport, National Insurance Number, US Social Security Number, or other identity card numbers)
- Data on other family members or professional advisors with signing authority over legal structures
- Data regarding personal financial matters
- Data regarding employment
- Technical data relating to accessing our website and client portal
- Voice recordings where required for regulatory purposes
Information is collected through our fact finding process. Additional information may be collected over recorded lines and via third party services, for example anti-money laundering verification services.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide financial planning and investment management services
- To provide updates on our business and services to you
- To provide market commentary and other information relating to your situation that we feel you may be interested in
We use the information that you have given us in order to carry out our services and communicate with you.
We may wish to disclose or are legally required to disclose your personal information to third parties. For example, we may pass on your data to
- Government institutions, regulators, authorities and courts (when legally obliged to do so) such as the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), the ICO or the HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Providers of investments we recommend
- Service providers who are processing the data on behalf of Tanager Wealth Management LLP under contractual obligations of confidentiality, such as technology and IT service providers, auditors, printing services, professional advisers and fraud prevention organisations.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com , +44 (0) 20 3965 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk